Classic Kubb Set
Classic Kubb Set
Kubb is rumored to be played by Vikings thousands of years ago. As far as outdoor lawn games go, Kubb is incredibly fun and challenging, and can be enjoyed be all ages, in just about any climate. Grass, sand, or snow. Summer or Winter. Grab some friends and #JoinTheKubb.
Here at Country Kubb, every set is handmade and hand-painted in a dusty old barn located on an unmarked countryside backroad by skilled Amish woodworkers, lending further mystique to this game’s already legendary lineage.
Things'll get serious out there...
- The wood used in our finished products is Poplar.
- Each set is crafted by the seasoned quality of Amish woodworkers.
- We use US National Kubb sizing to make our pieces in case things get serious.
- We hand stain our product with a spar weather-proof oil for heavy outdoor use.
- We use an enamel satin paint for our white stripes, and a white water finish to add protection to our finished product.
- Custom orders are available at an extra charge. Please contact us
In your box:
- 1 King : 12in x 3.5in x 3.5in
- 10 Kubbs : 6in x 2.75in x 2.75in
- 6 Batons : 12 in x 1.75in diameter
- 1 Rule Sheet
- 1 Canvas Tote to carry game
- You can add 6 boundary stakes for $10 at checkout
- Shipping is based on a flat rate fee using FedEx Ground.
- Tracking number will be provided with each order.
- Kubb sets will be ready to ship out in 3-5 business days unless otherwise noted. Thank you.
While playing Kubb you are throwing pieces of wood at other pieces of wood. Dings and dents will start to show on your game pieces the more you play. We like to think of them as battle scars. Wood is not a perfect material. Every game will have slightly different shades and patterns. If you want boring and perfect buy something plastic.
We accept all major credit cards including Apple Pay and PayPal